WFF - SCW
Daniel will be leading this foray around Steward Wood to open the world of edible plants to those who wish to discover and share knowledge. Please bring some food to go with the wild salad we will collect for lunch.
You will learn:
* The benefits of foraging.
* The Golden Rules of foraging.
* Classifying plants by family.
* Some medicinal uses of plants.
* Wild food recipes.
* The basics of preserving foods.
You will, of course, sample lots of yummy wild goodies, both fresh and preserved, and be introduced to many guidebooks and websites on the subject.
No. days: 0
Hours per day: 0